Terms and Conditions
- If the order includes separate items that are not packaged together by the retailer, we will repackage and combine your order for safe transit to Hawaii. Repackaging or palletizing your order may increase the shipping dimensions which will add on to the estimated quote.
- Estimated quote is pre-tax
RESPONSIBILITY TO INSPECT: UPON DELIVERY, YOU (OR YOUR AUTHORIZED RECEIVER) MUST INSPECT THE ORDER PRIOR TO SIGNING FOR IT. IF THERE IS ANY DAMAGE, OR PART OF YOUR ORDER IS MISSING, YOU MUST NOTE IT ON THE PICKUP LOG. IF IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO OPEN THE PACKAGE(S) TO INSPECT YOUR MERCHANDISE IMMEDIATELY, PLEASE WRITE “SUBJECT TO INSPECTION” ON THE PICKUP LOG.
IF AN ITEM IS MISSING, ALSO NOTE THAT ON THE FORM. YOU MUST REPORT ANY ISSUES TO HOUSEMART SHIPPING WITHIN 48 HOURS OF DELIVERY. PLEASE SAVE ALL PACKAGING. ISSUES REPORTED AFTER 48 HOURS OF DELIVERY ARE NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF HOUSEMART SHIPPING OR THE DELIVERY AGENT.
If you notice damage on your shipment, you must notify HouseMart Shipping within 48 hours of pickup. Please keep all packaging and take photos for insurance claim.
- Nuclear materials/items
- Live stock (any liviving animal)
- Produce (anything that needs to be temperature controlled)
- Plants that are restricted to the state of Hawaii
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: